Henhayes Recreation Ground is home to three sports clubs, which have pitches on the field: cricket, football and rugby. The field is also open for public use and is a popular spot for families, spectators and dog walkers. Owners are requested to keep their dogs under control at all times and ensure that they always pick up after their pets.
Henhayes can be accessed from South Street, with parking available nearby.
Things to See and Do
- Join one of Crewkerne’s popular and welcoming sports teams; rugby, football and cricket.
- Cheer on the players at a sports game.
- Keep children entertained at the Henhayes Playground
- Enjoy a swim at the Aqua Centre or see what events are on at the George Reynolds Centre, both located next to Henhayes
Things to Note
To allow us to keep Henhayes Recreation Ground a lovely place for everyone to enjoy, please:
- Pick up after your dog
- Do not leave litter, use the bins provided
- Please be respectful of other users
- Dog friendly (dogs not permitted in the children’s playground)
- Wheelchair access from Henhayes car park or the Aqua Centre
- Accessible roundabout