Financial Policy can be found on the Governance and Policy page.
- Annual Return 2014-2015
- Annual Return 2015-2016
- Annual Return 2016-2017
- Annual Return 2017-2018
- Annual Return 2018-2019
- Notice of Audit Commencement 2018-2019
- Notice of Audit Conclusion 2017-2018
- Notice of Audit Commencement 2017-2018
- Notice of Audit Conclusion 2016-2017
- Notice of Audit Commencement 2016-2017
- Notice of Audit Conclusion 2018-2019
- Precept (budget) 2019-2020
- Precept (budget) 2018-2019
- Precept (budget) 2017-2018
- Precept (budget) 2016-2017
- Precept (budget) 2015-2016
Payments over £500
- Are available by year here
CIL Receipts and Expenditure
South Somerset District Council has implemented a Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) for new developments. In accordance with the Government’s requirement for CIL, 15% of the levy receipts are passed to the town/parish council where the development has taken place.
To date, no developments have taken place within the parish of Crewkerne which attract a levy. Any future CIL payments to Crewkerne Town Council will be recorded on this web page, together with the associated expenditure.